Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA, SJS Executives, LLC (SJS), also doing business as SJS Industrial, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides military and federal organizations with long-term professional, industrial and technical labor support and staff augmentation on a non-personal services basis.
SJS’s 250+ personnel work on military bases and shipyards and in federal buildings in 13 states including California, where the company maintains a satellite office in San Marcos.
In addition, the SJS Industrial division, which has its own website, provides media blasting, powder coating and ceramic coating services.
SJS’s personnel specialize in the following core capabilities:
- Engineering (multiple disciplines including mechanical, electrical, civil, etc.)
- Construction management
- Security, industrial hygiene and occupational health and safety
- Marine cargo handling/forklift operation
- Skilled trades like boiler mechanics, carpenters, pipefitters, plumbers, etc.
If your Department of Defense command or federal agency requires contract labor support for 120 days, 6 months, 12 months or longer, SJS has the resources to effectively and responsively source, screen, hire and manage personnel nationwide to help your agency cope with workload surges, attrition of the workforce or schedule fluctuations.
Advantages of Working with SJS
- Mature, responsible and reliable SDVOSB with a 10-year successful business history as documented by our numerous positive Contract Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) reports
- DCAA audited and approved accounting system for invoice accuracy and fiscal accountability and transparency
- Robust line of credit to fund contract requirements like equipment, materials and office space
- Diplomatic, fair, trustworthy teaming partner with an honest interest in real collaboration
- Proven ability to find, hire and manage personnel with obscure or niche knowledge, skills and abilities that are traditionally difficult to locate
SJS’s major customers include:
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA)
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Department of the Treasury